I'd say we're pretty much ready...everything is set up at home, good friends have gifted us some useful items, I've finished his newborn gifts, the hospital bag is packed...soooo, short of a few last minute purchases everything is in order.
Now, I'm just dealing with a little anxiety about the whole hospital/surgery experience looming ahead. We are prayerful and hopeful that all will be well :)
As always, click pictures to enlarge and read text.
4 comments:
Hi my beautiful family,
Miss you all very much; please bring the babies soon to visit.
I am so excited for Enoch and I know how you feel Katie; I had cesarian with my twins but I put a shield of protection around you and family; praying for you guys and I know all will be just fine.
Hugs to my grandbabies, you and Gil.
Love you very much, Grandma Maria
Did you crochet the afghans yourself??? They're amazing. My paternal grandma croched(sp?) everything and I still have a couple of family heirloom pieces she made. My Mom taught me the basics when I was in grade school but other than the chain stitch I forgot it all. I would love for my Mom to see what you made for the babies. I also saved my kids' croched newborn blanket gifts.
Please call us so we can hear the newborn cries as soon as it's convenient. Gilbert says he wishes it wasn't such a long drive so we could steal away for a weekend visit after the baby is born.
Katie, You will be in my prayers for a safe, successful, and speedy recovery. God Bless & keep you during your labor and delivery
So sorry I haven't gotten back to you, we will keep you in our prayers this week. Elijah was in Mexico last week and I'm not as efficient by myself. He was actually in Monterrey when the casino bombing occurred. John Deere has recently moved their employees to stay at a different area of Monterrey, so we are grateful. We are thinking of you and your little family.
Love,
Pam and Elijah
Post a Comment