Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Official Announcement!!

Enoch Arredondo is here!!!
Born September 2, 2011 at 10:03am...7lbs. 11oz. 21 inches.
I know most of our dear family and friends have already heard the news via phone call, or seen via facebook or email all the fun pictures Gilbert is so good about posting. Now that we've been home a couple of days, I've finally found a few moments to design the official announcement; so here it is.... :)
A HUGE thanks to everyone for all your well wishes and support!
We love you all so much!
Enoch is a little champ! In just five days he has already regained and passed his birth weight, and his sleeping and feeding patterns are like clockwork. Isaac and Lara are doting on their new sibling and Mom and Dad are adjusting to the new family routine as a family of five.
More pics/pages of our growing family coming soon!
As always, click on picture to enlarge and read text.

5 comments:

Michelle Joy said...

Oh Congratulations Katie! Little Enoch looks completely adorable! I'm so happy for you family! And look at you... you're like SuperMom... you've been home less than a week and you've already made up announcements. You go girl!

Ann Garner said...

Hi Kate, Darling announcement! How are you feeling? How’s the visit going with Mom & Dad? Hey, would you mind posting that picture you took of me and the kids in the hospital on Facebook? I realized after I left that I never got to see it and would kind of like to. :0) Hope all is going well . . . Love Ya! Ann

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grandma Maria said...

YES BEAUTIFUL!!!

Grandpa Arredondo said...

CONGRATULATIONS MANO & KATIE!!!
Your baby is beautiful!