Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More Summer Stuff

Click pictures to enlarge and read text.



2 comments:

Grandma Maria said...

I am so excited and with tears of joy for you Katie. You are an awesome mother, woman and wife; you are so intelligent and a wonderful person with so much love and patience. Thank you for having so much patience with my son Gil oh yeah!!
The babies are so wonderful and happy all the time! This is because of you guys that you give that one on one which is not replaceable.
I give thanks to God everyday for my family and how proud I am of you guys and thank ful to have all of you. You guys are my backbone even though I don't say it too often but I know you know my feelings on this!!
I love you guys very much.
Give the babies lots of love, hugs, kisses for me and also baby in tummy Enoch.
Grandma Maria

Nana Julia said...

Great photos as usual! I wish I could be as devoted & diligent as you about storing & posting updated photos of my kids. I guess I'm just a techno-phob. You look cute w/the preggo-tummy!....Countdown right? What's the status of the baby's position & size?