Arredondo: Spanish habitational name from a place in Santander, Cantabria, Spain named Arredondo for the round hill on which it stands. Actualizar: Spanish for "Update".
Friday, April 10, 2009
Early April...All at Once :)
As always...click on pictures to enlarge and read text :).
You seriously do such a great job with your pictures and documenting of things that go on. Lara is such a cutie and I had to laugh at the Isaac tantrum bit....there are those moments with Evelynn where every once in a while she'll be crying after a diaper change and feeding and it's still her wake time and I want to say "If you could just tell me what you need/want I would be more than happy to do whatever it takes to make it happen....but this crying isn't telling me what you need!" This whole learning by trial and error is quite the interesting way to learn! Lol Isaac is getting so big and it's so fun seeing pictures of him and Lara together and you can tell he likes having a little play-mate. Lara's little "proud of me" picture after finishing big girl food is darling :-) Wish you were closer! Any news on the house selling/moving? Love you!!!
Isaac is the perfect little Curious George. Have I already said that? because I think it everytime I see him. Lara is getting so big I can't believe. You guys have made some beautiful kids!
2 comments:
You seriously do such a great job with your pictures and documenting of things that go on. Lara is such a cutie and I had to laugh at the Isaac tantrum bit....there are those moments with Evelynn where every once in a while she'll be crying after a diaper change and feeding and it's still her wake time and I want to say "If you could just tell me what you need/want I would be more than happy to do whatever it takes to make it happen....but this crying isn't telling me what you need!" This whole learning by trial and error is quite the interesting way to learn! Lol Isaac is getting so big and it's so fun seeing pictures of him and Lara together and you can tell he likes having a little play-mate. Lara's little "proud of me" picture after finishing big girl food is darling :-) Wish you were closer! Any news on the house selling/moving? Love you!!!
Isaac is the perfect little Curious George. Have I already said that? because I think it everytime I see him. Lara is getting so big I can't believe. You guys have made some beautiful kids!
Post a Comment