Arredondo: Spanish habitational name from a place in Santander, Cantabria, Spain named Arredondo for the round hill on which it stands. Actualizar: Spanish for "Update".
Katie and Gil~I'm so sorry your travel plans turned out so awful! Hopefully things go better in a month or so....How are the house showings going?
These blogs are absolutely darling! I loved the one about Isaac using the mouse and scribbling with the pen just like Daddy! What fun! Matt was thrilled this morning when Evelynn smiled after he kissed her cheek and we're looking forward to when she'll be able to interact more like Isaac and little Lara do with you two!
1 comment:
Katie and Gil~I'm so sorry your travel plans turned out so awful! Hopefully things go better in a month or so....How are the house showings going?
These blogs are absolutely darling! I loved the one about Isaac using the mouse and scribbling with the pen just like Daddy! What fun! Matt was thrilled this morning when Evelynn smiled after he kissed her cheek and we're looking forward to when she'll be able to interact more like Isaac and little Lara do with you two!
It's really fun looking at your blog!
Remember that we love you :-)
Post a Comment