Arredondo: Spanish habitational name from a place in Santander, Cantabria, Spain named Arredondo for the round hill on which it stands. Actualizar: Spanish for "Update".
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Easter Etc.
Click pictures to enlarge and read text. Coming soon: Video clip of Isaac "hunting" for Easter eggs.
Katie, you are amazing. I love all your blog/scrapbook pages. I remember one of the first years of trick or treating, Zack and Natalie wanted to stop after the first or second house and eat the candy. It took considerable coaxing to get them to keep on ringing the door bells of the other neighbors.
I loved the cupcake idea. I'll have to try that soon.
1 comment:
Katie, you are amazing. I love all your blog/scrapbook pages. I remember one of the first years of trick or treating, Zack and Natalie wanted to stop after the first or second house and eat the candy. It took considerable coaxing to get them to keep on ringing the door bells of the other neighbors.
I loved the cupcake idea. I'll have to try that soon.
Post a Comment