Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February Fun

Click pictures to enlarge and read text.

1 comment:

Bliss Blackburn said...

Great pictures Katie :-)And Happy late Anniversary! I completely forgot the anniversary although I actually did remember Gil's birthday, I was running errands all that day and kept trying to write on his Facebook wall wishing him a Happy Birthday but my phone is on the fritz and won't let me text or write anything :( but let Gil know that I actually did think of him several times on his birthday as I kept re-trying my darn phone. (I get a new one in April :-)

Anyway, Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. I can't believe Enoch is already 5 months! Cross your fingers that my little one makes it here early like the other two because she's already measuring over 7 lbs. by ultrasound, my AFI is really high.....and I'm basically ready to be done being pregnant~I go in on Friday to review the ultrasound I'm getting tomorrow and with the high AFI and large baby we might be discussing being induced, plus Matthew has a business trip March 1-5.