Arredondo: Spanish habitational name from a place in Santander, Cantabria, Spain named Arredondo for the round hill on which it stands. Actualizar: Spanish for "Update".
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
All About Gil :)
I'm a little late but it is still February, right?
1 comment:
Maria Paras
said...
Hey Mano you look marvelous. I am so proud of you like always. You are an awesome son, daddy, husband and provider. Amen! Thank you Katie for all your love. Congratulations on your trophy and gifts. Katie when you have a chance send Mami Beca and me a picture of Gil and with his trophy too. Momma Maria
1 comment:
Hey Mano you look marvelous. I am so proud of you like always. You are an awesome son, daddy, husband and provider. Amen! Thank you Katie for all your love. Congratulations on your trophy and gifts. Katie when you have a chance send Mami Beca and me a picture of Gil and with his trophy too. Momma Maria
Post a Comment