Arredondo: Spanish habitational name from a place in Santander, Cantabria, Spain named Arredondo for the round hill on which it stands. Actualizar: Spanish for "Update".
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Surprise for Gil...Crafts & Letters
Click pictures to enlarge and read text.
2 comments:
Grandma Maria
said...
Katie,
I received package yesterday thank you so much, I love the mouse pad.
I love the garage wall surprise for Gil-awesome work.
My grandkids are so smart and what great activities you have for them; great small more skills and cognitive skills in the making.
I see Enoch in the high chair watching and great job writing their name; I love the collection you have of their work.
Enoch looks so grown up in photo with Gilbert how darling. Maria
2 comments:
Katie,
I received package yesterday thank you so much, I love the mouse pad.
I love the garage wall surprise for Gil-awesome work.
My grandkids are so smart and what great activities you have for them; great small more skills and cognitive skills in the making.
I see Enoch in the high chair watching and great job writing their name; I love the collection you have of their work.
Enoch looks so grown up in photo with Gilbert how darling. Maria
Love it!
You have very lucky kids to have you for a Mommy.
Post a Comment