Monday, December 19, 2011

Crazy Christmas Pics

We weren't sure if we were going to be able to make time for pictures with Santa this year, so I decided to dress the kids up and take some pictures of our own in front of our Christmas tree. I had the worst luck trying to get a good one of all three kids together, but got some cute singles...here are the results with the final page being the best...or at least my favorites :)...enjoy! Note: Enoch's pictures also count as his "official" 3-month pics.

2 comments:

Grandma Maria said...

Awsome pictures Katie. The cookies look very yummy great job.

I love that you let them have their own xmas tree. Great idea on the crown making; Lara is so special with her dresses and all. Isaac looks so grown up too and they are so proud of their baby brother. I love Lara's french braid and up do.

I love Enoch's expressions all he needs is to talk he looks older too; he is SO HANDSOME.

You and Gilbert look awesome what a great picture and I love your hair too.

I put the last pics with everyone in it on my computer screen; I can adore everyone each day and show it off too.

I saw Mami beca received her pic she has it on the fridge door; I went to visit with her a couple of hours yesterday.



I love you and say Hi to Gil and hugs to everyone,

Merry Christmas lots of love, Maria

Nana Julia said...

Those are the moments you remember. I'm glad you captured them in photos. Seeing Lara & Isaac snuggling Enoch's little head makes me think of how good he must smell! (ummm)
Wish we could capture that someway.

p.s. Love Lara's dress