Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Picnic Table and Pumpkin Patch

Click pictures to enlarge and read text.


3 comments:

Grandma Maria said...

THANK YOU!
I just want to say what a wonderful woman and mother you are Katie and great wife to my son; thank you once again.
I am so proud of Gilbert for the great father he is and thank you for all the great things you guys do with the babies; soon we will see each other.
Those babies are so smart and look so happy all the time because of all the hard work both of you put into your family.
You would of thought my package would be there already its not like I mailed it to the other end of the world; well hopefully today.
God bless, Mom

Nana Julia said...

Ohhh luv Granny Smith apples! How fun to get to see the little ones discover where apples come from and then eat their pickins'.

My "little ones" carved their puhkins into jack-o-lanterns mostly by themselves this year. I'll try to send you pics. later. Diana was Cleopatra. I took her and a few friends trick'or treating around the neighborhood (for 2 hours) . Gabe was allowed to go to his first female-friend invitation trick'o treat gathering over by her house w/a group of friends.

grandmaclearwater said...

Happy Birthday to our 34X terrific daughter/wife/mother who keeps everything so perfectly coordinated
and beautifully arranged in every respect.
Your're still our ever-true SparkleBlue, radiating warmth, light, and love wherever you go. No wonder everyone loves being around you!!
Loving you so much.... Mother and Dad aka GrandmaClearwater and WilyWapiti