Friday, November 19, 2010

Leaves & Vines...More Painting Fun!

I had fun adding a little more interest to our neutral bathroom decor.
Click pictures to enlarge and read text.

3 comments:

Pam Garner said...

Wow Katie, that's amazing! I know you have a steady hand, but your color choice are equally impressive!

Arredondo Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana Julia said...

I don't know how this one slipped past me but I'm glad I finally saw it. I wil definitely show this to Diana. I really like vining plants (I've had one by the master tub that was an apartment- warming gift to me in my single days literally 20 yrs. ago and it's still flourishing)

Gosh I wish you lived closer....creativity is not my strong suit and the Master bath at our country place looks dated to me. The vanity tile is in too good a condition to replace but the shower/bath fixtures need to be replaced (almost 20 yrs. old). Not sure if we want to attempt removing the wallpaper in there. Have you ever done that? We heard on a home-improvement show that it was not an easy-task.