Arredondo: Spanish habitational name from a place in Santander, Cantabria, Spain named Arredondo for the round hill on which it stands. Actualizar: Spanish for "Update".
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Sunny Days...Sad News...etc.
Click pictures to enlarge and read text. NOTE: The last slide in this posting contains detail that may make some uncomfortable.
Oh Katie, I am so sorry for your loss and the fact that you had to go through so much discomfort & weakening in the process. I accompany you in thoughts and prayers in your time of healing. I also had a miscarriage exactly 2 yrs. before we were blessed w/Gabe. I'm joyful that you also see the Lord's blessings in 2 healthy children. May you find comfort in that knowledge and remain hopeful for another healthy child. I still am grateful to this day for having healthy children and stepchildren. God Bless!
Well my dear -- just when I thought you couldn't possibly add a thing to your beautifully original blog presentations, you seem to outdo yourself once again! Despite their always being candidly adorable, Lara and Isaac can't help but become ever more relaxed, naturally photogenic, and happily welcoming subjects for your camera calisthenics. Could ANYTHING be more fetching than Lara modeling her foot fetish, trailing the tag-along electric mixer, spiriting the never-absent yellow blanky out with her to catch some the LV sunshine, or winking her Daddy a sleepy "G'Night from the depths of her newly received, adjusted to, and duly appreciated toddler bed? And then there's Isaac -- finding and squeezing into the TV armoir, only to be followed immediately by the very never-to-be-deterred li'l sis whose teasing deviltry he was probably trying to escape, sporting his sun-shading straw hat next to you, his always-so-classy Mama, coolin' his tootsies in the wading pool (gotta love Lara's poolside fashion and filmy flyaway hairstyle) and PapaGil (obviously the only one smart enough to stay comfortably in the shade) whose wonderfully adjustable highclass business office and natty attire are an example worthy of emulating to SIMPLIFY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE! Dad's doing well -- we may find out Monday when his stitches can be safely removed, and should be able to figure travel plans a little more closely then. 'Til we see you... Love, Mother and Dad
3 comments:
what a sweet husband you have. so sorry for your loss, but know that Heavenly Father is aware of you and what an amazing woman (& mom) you are.
The kids look adorable (as usual).
Oh Katie, I am so sorry for your loss and the fact that you had to go through so much discomfort & weakening in the process. I accompany you in thoughts and prayers in your time of healing. I also had a miscarriage exactly 2 yrs. before we were blessed w/Gabe. I'm joyful that you also see the Lord's blessings in 2 healthy children. May you find comfort in that knowledge and remain hopeful for another healthy child. I still am grateful to this day for having healthy children and stepchildren. God Bless!
Well my dear -- just when I thought you couldn't possibly add a thing to your beautifully original blog presentations, you seem to outdo yourself once again! Despite their always being candidly adorable, Lara and Isaac can't help but become ever more relaxed, naturally photogenic, and happily welcoming subjects for your camera calisthenics.
Could ANYTHING be more fetching than Lara modeling her foot fetish, trailing the tag-along electric mixer, spiriting the never-absent yellow blanky out with her to catch some the LV sunshine, or winking her Daddy a sleepy "G'Night from the depths of her newly received, adjusted to, and duly appreciated toddler bed?
And then there's Isaac -- finding and squeezing into the TV armoir, only to be followed immediately by the very never-to-be-deterred li'l sis whose teasing deviltry he was probably trying to escape, sporting his sun-shading straw hat next to you, his always-so-classy Mama, coolin' his tootsies in the wading pool (gotta love Lara's poolside fashion and filmy flyaway hairstyle) and PapaGil (obviously the only one smart enough to stay comfortably in the shade) whose wonderfully adjustable highclass business office and natty attire are an example worthy of emulating to SIMPLIFY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE!
Dad's doing well -- we may find out Monday when his stitches can be safely removed, and should be able to figure travel plans a little more closely then. 'Til we see you... Love, Mother and Dad
Post a Comment