Arredondo: Spanish habitational name from a place in Santander, Cantabria, Spain named Arredondo for the round hill on which it stands. Actualizar: Spanish for "Update".
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Easter
Click pictures to enlarge and read text.
3 comments:
Nana Julia
said...
You are such a great scrapper! I love how you highlight Isaac and Lara in ovals, etc. I'm jealous. Maybe next time you visit you can "teach me" how to do digital scrapbooking.
How colorful & fun! I love Easter. Lara looks noticeably bigger here. I am already looking forward to seeing you all in San Diego. Can't wait to hug/hold the kids! Wish we had time to take them to the zoo. It's so neat to see their faces when they see a new animal.
3 comments:
You are such a great scrapper! I love how you highlight Isaac and Lara in ovals, etc. I'm jealous. Maybe next time you visit you can "teach me" how to do digital scrapbooking.
How colorful & fun! I love Easter. Lara looks noticeably bigger here. I am already looking forward to seeing you all in San Diego. Can't wait to hug/hold the kids! Wish we had time to take them to the zoo. It's so neat to see their faces when they see a new animal.
Beautiful Thank you
Post a Comment