Arredondo: Spanish habitational name from a place in Santander, Cantabria, Spain named Arredondo for the round hill on which it stands. Actualizar: Spanish for "Update".
Saturday, January 2, 2010
The Texodus!
Click on pictures to enlarge and read text. CHRISTMAS PICS COMING SOON!
Catchy title, I like it and the pictures were great. I esp. liked the one of Lara in the fireplace. I can imagine how glad you must be to get moved into your new home and settled into the daily routines w/all the kids (incl. Max & Gilbert -heehee).
2 comments:
that sounds like quite a move! glad you are home, and settled-- or getting there. hope the transition goes well for all of you!!
Catchy title, I like it and the pictures were great. I esp. liked the one of Lara in the fireplace. I can imagine how glad you must be to get moved into your new home and settled into the daily routines w/all the kids (incl. Max & Gilbert -heehee).
Post a Comment