Friday, November 20, 2009

The Final House Hunt

Click pictures to enlarge and read text.



4 comments:

Grandma Maria said...

I am so happy you guys found a house and the paperwork is in progress; the pictures are great. Thanks Maria

Pam Garner said...

I didn't even know you sold your house in Texas. That's great news. You'll have to give more details. Will Gil comute out of Las Vegas. Do you still do any work from home? Do you have to move yourself? I love the new house, I'm sure you'll have fun decorating.

G&G Garner said...

Hi gang ; Those were some fun candid shots of the rascals! Was that Isaac stealing a bottle from the baby? It looked like Pops was sneaking a little time to catch up on some ZZZZ's. Got to catch them while you can, right?!

It is good that the eighteen hundred and thirty second albatross is shy because they are not a pretty bird and it would not look good having one perched on the gable of that beautiful new home Ior any of its deposits on that very nice roofing tile). Can't wait to see it.... the new home I mean. It looks like Pops is going to have to find Isaac a junior size dirt bike to take advantage of that nice stretch of desert between the house and the mountains right? (I don't suppose it'd take Jaren long to break him in on a few tricks...)

Glad to see that you are all healthy and happy . See you soon. Maybe we could do a Hoover Dam tour while we are there for Christmas?

Love ya, Dad

ps from the Mother... The (love the palms!) yard, room lay-out, and exterior of the house look just great (with a Iog fireplace divide in the master bedroom yet!) even if the au natural paint job is perhaps a bit overdone on the totally neutral side. No wonder you're itching to start decorating -- can't wait to see what you create. By the way... I think that somehow the whole very busy trip must have been a delightful experience -- you look absolutely beautiful, the kids are very much their own inimmitable darling selves, and that shot of Gil and Isaac relaxing together looks like every good Daddy's dream! And one more thing... I'd bet the Gramps could be persuaded to rent a toy and join the boy....

Nana Julia said...

Congratulations on your home sale (finally right?). And Happy Housewarming on your new home. When do you move in?