Arredondo: Spanish habitational name from a place in Santander, Cantabria, Spain named Arredondo for the round hill on which it stands. Actualizar: Spanish for "Update".
Monday, November 2, 2009
Happy Birthday Isaac and Lara!
Click on pictures to enlarge and read text.
3 comments:
Grandma Maria
said...
I am soooo happy package was there on time. Beautiful pictures. Thanks so much, love Mom
"Fun pictures! You all look really great! I can't believe they've grown up so much :-) Isaac is quite the "ladies" man with his littie flight jacket...he's going to be hard to resist later...and little Lara is so cute....even if she was having a hard time not crying. I loved the "draped" look you had on the blog Katie...hee hee. Really cute pictures."
3 comments:
I am soooo happy package was there on time. Beautiful pictures. Thanks so much, love Mom
"Fun pictures! You all look really great! I can't believe they've grown up so much :-) Isaac is quite the "ladies" man with his littie flight jacket...he's going to be hard to resist later...and little Lara is so cute....even if she was having a hard time not crying. I loved the "draped" look you had on the blog Katie...hee hee. Really cute pictures."
oh my goodness their little Fall pictures are so Adorable! You have beautiful little kiddos!
Post a Comment