Saturday, July 11, 2009

California and Las Vegas, NV...here we come!

At last!...we made it to California with no flight cancelations...chaos but no cancelations. We also hit Las Vegas to visit a few communities and look at some houses. As always, click pictures to enlarge and read text.









3 comments:

The Blackburn Family said...

Wow! What a trip! :-) Gil you're lookin good and trim and the kids look happy and like they loved all the family too! I bet there were some traveling woes but you two really have cute kids. Evelynn gets her 4month shots on Monday and I'll see how much she weighs and we can compare with Lara! There seriously needs to be a day where we can get these two together. Katie, I like the hair and you look great too :-)I'm crossing my fingers that you find a place soon and a buyer for your house. Man, I miss you guys!

Pam Garner said...

What a great trip log you made. It's great so much of Gil's family came to see you while you were visiting. It's always nice to put a face with a name. The kids are looking so cute, it's amazing they traveled so well! Wishing you the best with house selling/buying.

Mike'n'Amy said...

This brings back memories! One set of my grandparents lived in Gridley growing up and the other in Vegas! Looks like a wonderful trip.