Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Katching up on the Kiddlywinks :)

Click pictures to enlarge and read text.




4 comments:

Grandma Maria said...

Lara is so beautiful she has changed so much and such a big girl; Issac just loves to eat and what smart kids. Thanks Katie for being such a great woman and mom. What has happened with the house
and say hi to Gilbert too. Great pictures. Love ya, Mom

The Blackburn Family said...

I know I ALWAYS say your kids are darling....but I can't help it 'cause they ARE! I just about died laughing about Gil's Cleopatra-Feed Me Grapes comment! That's exactly what it looks like :-) and yes Gil....you are loved ;-) Great pictures as usual and fun times!Isaac is quite the little man~

Nana Julia said...

Reminds of Gabe- he did the military crawl also. Like he was going under the barbwire in combat. Should have known then he'd become obsessed w/war games.

Lara is getting more beautiful - if that's possible. I'm not sure if you heard Gilbert is going to Dallas next month.

Pam Garner said...

I've been missing your blog updates, summer can be so busy. I love little Lara's cheeks, she's growing up so quickly. If you get too hot down there, you can always drive up to Iowa, at least it's a shorter drive than out west, although probably a very long one.