Thursday, June 4, 2009

Isaac Tries New Things

Click pictures to enlarge and read text.

4 comments:

The Blackburn Family said...

Smart little boy :-) and oh, what fun for momma that he found the many surfaces on which to color! Lol ~ That reminds me of our last primary activity that involved glitter pens that kids found out quickly could make the boring church metal chairs and plastic tables so colorful. Isaac is getting to be quite the builder!

Drew and Michelle said...

We've built many towers with our Duplos... always a good time! What I'm most impressed with is him vacuuming... where can I get one of those?

Nana Julia said...

Looks like he's going to be a lego builder just like his Dad and Uncle Gabe (that sounds so funny to us).

Grandma Maria said...

Oh my god they are sooooooooo beautiful and amazing-please send me a picture of Isaac building and Lara sucking her finger; I love them. Its so great what you are doing in keeping a collections of them. You are such a great woman and mom. Love you all-tell Gilbert I love him and send him a hug too. Maria