Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Isaac & His Old Things

Click pictures to enlarge and read text.

2 comments:

Grandma Garner said...

--Grandma Garner's email
"Hooray," I said to Dad this morning, "new pictures!" This little guy positively cracks me up as he very independently answers his own needs as and how he can. We especially loved the very candid shots showing the relaxed way Isaac has of comfortably ,yet diligently, focusing in a very grown-up way on a "big people" object of interest. One remarkable boy! (Did Licorice ever get any cupcake crumbs?) Luvin'Ya! (FYI -- Ben and Jen will be arriving and staying tonight in SLC with Matt and Bliss before heading up to spend the next couple of days in IF securing some place for their family to rent when they get here in early August (I believe). Any more house showings happening down your way?

Nana Julia said...

I just want to play with his piggies!