Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our Brown-Eyed Doll / Lara - 2 Months

Lara is now two months old, and of course Momma got a little crazy with the camera. Here are some shots of our little sweety, pretty in pink, nestled on Grandma Garner's signature blanket, and a couple more in her blessing dress. Look at those big brown eyes!...isn't she a doll?!...speaking of dolls, Jenny, do you recognize the little overalls?...hee hee.


3 comments:

Pam Garner said...

Wow, time flies. We love big brown eyes, I bet she watches Isaac all the time, learning from all that he does. I hope you're enjoying the weather down there, it's -1 and dropping here in Iowa.

Jeff and Jenny said...

OOooo, I like your blog changes! You know, I had three extra little girls this weekend, (they are my friend Maria's girls), and I had such a good time playing doting aunt that I was just thinking....I really wish I could play aunty to my REAL and very DARLING little nieces and nephews! GET CLOSER!!! Come on Gil, PLEEAASE?!?! The snow is not that bad :0) Talk him AND you into it, Katie!

Unknown said...

Kate,
How are ya? I think Jenny is right. You guys need to move closer. You're kids are adorable. It's amazing how much they look alike in those shower pics. My kids love to shower too. I love your blog. What is your new e-mail address and I'll send you some pics. I tried to write you the other day and it got sent back to me. Did you quit your job? Why are you selling your house? Are you moving back? :) Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Hope all is well.
LeAnne