Thursday, August 7, 2008

Katie & LeAnne

I traveled to Idaho ahead of Gilbert. This gave me a chance to spend some time with my wonderful high school friend LeAnne Black. She was good enough to pick Isaac and I up from the airport in Salt Lake and then Dad drove down to her house in Kaysville, Utah to collect us and take us back up to Rexburg, Idaho. We got my Dad to take this picture for kicks and also because we are both expecting our first daughters. She has two other boys and is due in September. --Katie

1 comment:

grandmaclearwater said...

You know, I'm really glad you thought to have Dad take a picture of you and Leanne together in the maternal state. What a wonderful comment on the way your very different personalities and divergent lives are turning out. Hardly connected one would think, (having stemmed from the same small rural area with similar church and school activities) and yet much the same in all the right ways. Sisters of the heart can truly come together in love at all times and in all places, don't you think?