Arredondo: Spanish habitational name from a place in Santander, Cantabria, Spain named Arredondo for the round hill on which it stands. Actualizar: Spanish for "Update".
Monday, July 16, 2012
Gil & Katie to Disney/Grandma Maria & Alejandra to Vegas!
AWESOME. Please send me hard copies of Alej and me with the kids. I will Isaac shaking his bunn. I want the one with me laying down with the kids on top of me. I have of Kristina with the twins so I want to blow that one up. Thanks you made my day!!
2 comments:
GREAT pictures; I love them all
AWESOME. Please send me hard copies of Alej and me with the kids. I will Isaac shaking his bunn. I want the one with me laying down with the kids on top of me. I have of Kristina with the twins so I want to blow that one up. Thanks you made my day!!
Post a Comment