Arredondo: Spanish habitational name from a place in Santander, Cantabria, Spain named Arredondo for the round hill on which it stands. Actualizar: Spanish for "Update".
Monday, June 6, 2011
Tummy - Tiles - Kristina
Click pictures to enlarge and read text.
2 comments:
Nana Julia
said...
You look great Katie! The ultrasound pics. & description was interesting. Keep us posted as much as possible. p.s. Who's watching the kids while you're in the hospital?
You look so beautiful Katie; I'm so excited for you guys. Awesome pictures; I love the bathrooms; very nice colors you have great taste. Isaac and Lara so happy with Aunt Kristina and Will; I am so happy they went to hang out with you guys. After work today I'm putting a package with pajamas for the kids.
2 comments:
You look great Katie! The ultrasound pics. & description was interesting. Keep us posted as much as possible.
p.s. Who's watching the kids while you're in the hospital?
You look so beautiful Katie; I'm so excited for you guys.
Awesome pictures; I love the bathrooms; very nice colors you have great taste.
Isaac and Lara so happy with Aunt Kristina and Will; I am so happy they went to hang out with you guys.
After work today I'm putting a package with pajamas for the kids.
Lots of love, Maria
Post a Comment