Arredondo: Spanish habitational name from a place in Santander, Cantabria, Spain named Arredondo for the round hill on which it stands. Actualizar: Spanish for "Update".
Friday, March 18, 2011
Catching Up....Again :)
Click pictures to enlarge and read text.
2 comments:
Ann Garner
said...
Hi Kate,
These pictures are darling - you always do such a good job telling stories about your family! :-)
My gosh Isaac is so tall wow what a big boy at the dentist I remember when Alejandra and Francisco went they were like 2 and a half years old and they did great too and ever since they love their dentist; you prepared Isaac and he is so happy; their first appt. is crucial. Lara is so happy too I love the pics; thank you Katie for everything you are a great mother. Tell Gil I love him very much and miss him too.
2 comments:
Hi Kate,
These pictures are darling - you always do such a good job telling stories about your family! :-)
Love ya!
Ann
My gosh Isaac is so tall wow what a big boy at the dentist I remember when Alejandra and Francisco went they were like 2 and a half years old and they did great too and ever since they love their dentist; you prepared Isaac and he is so happy; their first appt. is crucial.
Lara is so happy too I love the pics; thank you Katie for everything you are a great mother. Tell Gil I love him very much and miss him too.
Have a wonderful day and god bless, Maria
Post a Comment