Thursday, August 26, 2010

This and That...

This posting is a little bit of this and that. The page on the Blackburn visit is waaaay overdue, but we finally got around to scanning in the hard-copy photo of the whole group we bought during our tour of the Hoover Dam. The second page is just a bit of fun with the scouts in our ward. The last two are the latest murals I've done...the first was for a little girl just turning 5 and the last for a 13 year old who wanted to put a little of her identity on the wall in her room.
As always...click on pictures to enlarge and read text.



2 comments:

Nana Julia said...

I recognize some of the areas at Hoover Dam.

Wow Katie, where do you find the time to be a scout leader and muralist w/2 toddlers??? You must not sleep much - heehee. Amazing. I'm on the PTO Board this year and I can already feel the crunch of that extra little demand on my time.

Where did you learn to paint so well?

Grandma Maria said...

Thanks so much say hi to Gilbert for me miss everyone hope to see you soon.
I love the wall murals, Katie you look great in cub scout uniform I love it.
Hugs and kisses to all.