Arredondo: Spanish habitational name from a place in Santander, Cantabria, Spain named Arredondo for the round hill on which it stands. Actualizar: Spanish for "Update".
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Lara's Christmas Portrait/Sibling Look-A-Likes
I snapped a few shots of just Lara with a little music box train. I took the same pictures of Isaac last year and thought it would be fun to compare...see the comparison in the second group of pictures. I have a feeling it won't be hard to identify them as siblings as they grow up.
Wow the resemblance is amazing!! The trick won't be identifying them as siblings but telling them apart. That is how it is with my siblings...we have to go by the house we were in, the blanket, etc. They are both very cute!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!
2 comments:
Wow the resemblance is amazing!! The trick won't be identifying them as siblings but telling them apart. That is how it is with my siblings...we have to go by the house we were in, the blanket, etc. They are both very cute!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!
I love, love, LOVE your holiday posts! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment