Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Whole Story - Lara - Hospital to Home


Things have been pretty busy in the Arredondo household but I finally got a minute to post a slide show...this is the whole sequence...pre-surgery to home and back to regular life...or at least our new regular life. We are all happy and healthy and very thankful for all the loving support from family and friends!! Again, roll mouse over the slide show to pause and read captions. --Katie

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing so well. She is just beautiful! We can't wait to meet her. All our love!!

Pam Garner said...

Katie, what a beautiful family. I've watch this slide show twice it was so fun. I'm so glad you are so happy to be a mother and to have a little girl to enjoy. I'm sending littles tutu you made for the Anne Marie, I can't wait to see Lara in it.
Thanks so much for sharing.