Hurricane Ike has been churning in the Gulf of Mexico and affecting Texas weather all the way up into the Dallas area. So, on a very windy, rainy Saturday, while Isaac was napping; I talked Gilbert into helping me paint some wooden letters spelling out the kids names to hang in the nursery. And guess what?...he really got into it :) ...while watching his Notre Dame football, of course! (The beat Michigan 35-17). I was going to entitle this entry "Pretty in Pink" since he chose to paint Lara's letters, but Gilbert suggested the final title in honor of the weather. --Katie - Sept. 13, 2008
April 2023
3 years ago
2 comments:
Those letters are adorable!! How are you feeling? You look great! We miss you guys!!
Gil.....lookin' good :-) looks like you're having tons of fun getting ready for the baby ~ I saw a Notre Dame football game on the other day and thought of you! Yes....I actually watch a little football now that I'm married to Matthew and he's actually getting me to understand most of it so I actually kind of like it and the game doesn't seem quite so pointless anymore....amazing how a little info on the actual point of the game helps one's perspective! Lol....anyway, see you all in November and keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment