Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Isaac laughing with Dad

Here is a video of Isaac just laughing away, it is about 6 weeks old, but we love it!

3 comments:

grandmaclearwater said...

This is hilariously wonderful -- It makes us want to watch it over and over again -- letting our darling's happy little laugh lift and gladden our hearts! I hope there's a way to preserve such "showings" for Isaac to see and grin about later...
Also, I love the way you somehow manage to personalize this blog with that great family monogram you designed -- it's terrific!

Bliss Garner said...

Absolutely darling :-) It's fun to see how much he's already grown in just the two months since I saw him! Give him hugs and kisses from his Aunt Blissy :-)

Pam Garner said...

We love this video. He sure loves to laugh. The laughs are one of the many things that make it so fun to be parents.